Liver and lamb's heart Pate
Organ meats are the powerhouse of nutrition. Dr. Natasha recommends to consume liver daily.
500g lamb's liver
1 lamb heart
1 onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, crushed
5 tbsp. fat (butter/ghee/duck fat)
1-2 thsp. Fresh herbs: rosemary, thyme, dill…
Soak the organs in water with lemon juice or yoghurt/kefir/whey for 4 hours (to remove bitter taste). Next, wash and dry with kitchen paper.
1. Heat fat in pan and add onion, garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add lamb’s meat and sauté.
3. Add herbs and let it cool.
4. Transfer to the blender and blend till smooth.
5. Transfer to glass/ceramic bowl and refrigerate.
6. Add melted ghee or lard over the and sprinkle herb over the top for garnish if you wish.